I am very excited, honored and extremely grateful to have been nominated twice for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I can’t think of a better award than “to inspire”!
Thanks to both Jeff at The Redo You Project and Jackie at The Crossover: Driving Towards Happiness for nominating me!
The award rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you. (Thanks again to Jeff at The Redo You Project and Jackie at The Crossover: Driving Towards Happiness.)
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
4. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
I LOVE reading inspirational blogs, so it is hard to narrow down to 15, but here goes…
1. The Yogic Housewife
2. Karl – Mindfulbalance Blog
3. Mollie – Stories and Truth: Does the Law of Attraction Really Work?
4. Samuel – Mind Fit Move
5. Linda – Nature Mom
6. Sara- Grace Garden
7. Lucas – Level Up Health
8. Vanessa- Bringing Up Buddhas
9. Erin – Happier, Healthier, More Fit Me
10. The Happsters
11. Karin – aspire wellbeing
12. Helen- Recycled Interiors: Homes with Heart.
14. Lori- My Inner Yogi
15. John- JohnCoyote: Poetry, Story and Real Life
If this award would have come a few days earlier, my sister Courtney at Life in 56 would have been at the top of my list. Her journey has been so inspirational. Tuesday she announced some exciting news in her final post. I know I’m not the only one who miss reading her posts, but I am so happy for her and the next chapter of her life! And keeping my fingers crossed that she will do more guest posts for me!
All of the bloggers I nominated are not only inspirational, but also focus on some aspect of holistic wellness. So I want to thank all of them for their dedication to wellness!
Passing on lots of love, gratitude and inspiration today!